Website designed by www.mychildcare.co.uk
Clear and consistent guidelines which are made understandable to each child's own developmental level are so important to children because it gives them a sense of what behaviour is acceptable and what is not. This in turn helps them to learn how to keep themselves safe and help extend their social skills.
• All children are encouraged to play together nicely.
• All children to respect each others feelings.
• Good manners are encouraged at all times.
• Impolite or rude use of language is not acceptable.
• Respect for toys and equipment is always encouraged.
• Good positive behaviour is always rewarded with smiles, praise or hugs.
Our childcare policies all comply with the purpose and aims of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
These give each child the best possible start in life and support to fulfill their
potential and to help young children achieve the five Every Child Matters outcomes
of staying safe, being healthy, enjoying and achieving, making a positive contribution,
achieving economic well-
The Early Years Foundation Stage is given legal force through Order and Regulations made under the Childcare Act of 2006.
My policies include Health & Safety, Behaviour, Food & Drink, Equal Opportunities, Special Needs, Medication, Nappy Changing, Accidents, Visits and Outings, etc.
I always ensure these policies are adhered to at all times.
Please click on a policy below to view it as a PDF:
Click the image to download Adobe Acrobat PDF reader if you do not have it already.